Question
Posted by: Vicky | 2004/10/22

Wondeful Weigh-less

Hello there

Thanks to weigh-less I'm starting to love myself again. I started with the eating plan 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy. I lost 1.8kg in my 1st week and 2 kg in my 2nd week. I think people should give Weigh-less a try if they can't lose weight, it's a wonderful feeling.
You'll never look back.

Take care

Dear Vicky
Thank you for this positive input. I am in favour of both Weighless and Weight Watchers because they use a well balanced diet which makes use of all the food groups to achieve weight loss and they give you moral support while you are dieting.
Keep up the excellent word.

1
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/10/26

Hi there, joined W/Less on Saturday. Can you briefly tell me about your daily menu. Thx. Keep it up.

Reply to Foxy