Question
Posted by: Alex | 2004/09/29

Women First,Now men too trim pubes

My wife brought up an interesting discussion last night.She had been talking to the women at her book club and they all trim their pubes,most having the little tuft of hair, known as the cigaro.What she found interesting, is that all the women said they had gotten their hubbies to trim away all their own unnecessary hair, totally removing any from the penis and testicles too, just leaving a small thin patch above, just like the ladies do. What do he ladies feel about this & do they get their hubbys/boyfriends to do this, and I was wondering from the guys, how do you feel about this, especially if you are having a shower in the gym, are there many men out there that are trimmed like the girls?

Pubic hair, and what to do with it, are among the most asked about and read topics on this website! Maybe that's because, similar to you, the hair down there is never on the lesson plan when mom, dad, or whomever is teaching how to best shampoo and shave or trim our heads, faces, and/or legs. For a long time, pubes and chest hair got very little attention in the media, so most post-pubescents probably didn't think much about grooming these areas — ever. Then came the stories about bikers and swimmers who shaved everything in hopes of shaving seconds off their finishing times, followed by bikini line waxing for men; hair-free male models with their shiny, buffed chests; scrotum hair snipping, coloring, and, the magic of instant hair redistribution and removal through air brushing, the very common practice of using computers to alter photographs in magazines, on posters, and the like.

Despite all of the modern mowing, there's no law saying that you have to do a darn thing in your pubic zone. If you do decide that you want to sport a new look, all of the above-mentioned options are fair game. Since there have been so many past pubic posts, you can read up on the who, what, why, when, and where of pubic hair in the archives.

6
Posted by: Joe | 2004/09/30

I trim with clippers, short above my dick and very short every other place it grows (balls, crack you name it.. almost all gone) my wife waxes and is almost bald , only a very small patch at the top (size of R2 coin). She actualy thinks it strange that I trim my pubes, she thinks I'm odd...go figure

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Juice | 2004/09/29

I spent some time in Germany last year. The hotel I stayed at sported an all-nude co-ed spa that I made use of. I found that ALL of the women trimmed to some degree and MOST of the men. I'd guess the only ones who didn't were foreigners like me. I felt rather conspicious.

I've always disliked having pubic hair for some reason. Until about a year ago, I merely trimmed with a set of clippers, but I've switched to waxing and have been doing that for about a year now. Aside from the fact that it makes everything look bigger ( ;o) I like the way it feels. Regrowth is a bit unpleasant sometimes, so I'm considering laser removal as an enduring alternative. In the long run, it may work out cheaper, but I still have to find out more.

My wife has no real preference one way or the other. I've always wanted her to try it but she refuses. She trims, but I can't get her to go all the way.

I'm a little self-conscious about it at gym, since it seems very uncommon, so for the most part I'm discreet when undressing and showering. I guess if more people were to indulge in pubic topiary it wouldn't bother me as much.

Reply to Juice
Posted by: Gavin | 2004/09/29

Me - 50yrs male - I have been trimming mine for years. I like the prickly feelling - i trim alround my dick and ball only. leave the top as is. the feeling when the hair starts growing is great and i love it - a real turn on. my wife does not mind. she does not shave. my buddies all saw mine and started doing it to, and must say - they all like it, specailly the "feeling"

Reply to Gavin
Posted by: Me | 2004/09/29

I trim mine once a month! I like my g/f to be clean shaven so I do my part as well!!! Girls like it and at my gym we have closed showers!

Reply to Me
Posted by: mavric | 2004/09/29

I trim mine....justlike the porn stars do.....no problem with it just grab the cutters and trim away. Some times the girl friend says hey time for a trim.

For me it looks neater....

Reply to mavric
Posted by: Pierre | 2004/09/29

I do trim everything, once used to it, it is wonderful, looks much better and a great turn-on. Girls generally likes is also. Not meny man at my gym, so it can course some stares...and even turn-ons! So be carefull...

Reply to Pierre