Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2003/12/04

Womb scrubing safe

I wrote to oy about a week ago that I need an advise on how to get pregnant. I really need a baby, I have decided I am ready and boyfriend as well. Do I really have to go for womb scrubing because I used contraceptives for about 8 years.

Please assist on advise how to increase my ovulation. I've tried having sex two days after my periods but nothing is working.

A womb scrape would not help you to fall pregnant. The correct time to have intercourse would be 14 days after the start of your period. There isn't much you can do to assist ovulation. You either are or your are not. If you have been trying for more than a year, consult your doctor for further investigations.