Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2007/03/30

Womb Scrape ???? Fake pregnancy

Hi My sons dad came to me for advice please help me in giving him the correct advice. His girlfriend apparently had a miscarriage in february she never went to the doctor or hospital then last week she told us that she is pregnant and that she normally hets her period on the 22 she then started bleeding on the 27th (which I think she was just a few days late, she then claimed that she had a miscarriage, now she went to the doctor they did not do a scan nor a womb scrape my thing is this how is it possible to have a misscariage in feb, not going to the doctor and fall pregnant again after 4 weeks. Shame I really care and he is so clueless.

Dear Unsure
I am sorry but I think he is taken for a ride - If you have a miscarriage they usually should confirm this with a sonar and preferably have a cleaning of the womb ( womb scrape or D&C). You also won't fall pregnant so quickly. I think he must make an appointment at a sonar doctor ( your nearest radiologist should have one) and go with her for the sonar.