Question
Posted by: Gthing | 2004/01/14

womb

I often have thrush so I want to know if this is normal and it is not what must I do cos in a year it does happen 3 times last I even had pains and I went to the GP and can this affect my fertelity?

Please check the archives for ways of preventing recurrent thrush. It will not affcet fertility.

4
Posted by: www | 2004/01/15

No, thrush cannot affect your fertility, in fact when you're pregnant you're more prone to getting thrush regularly.
You can get treatment from the pharmacy without prescription.

Reply to www
Posted by: Mrs J | 2004/01/14

It helps to put 2-3 drops of Tea Tree Oil in your bathwater - it takes away the itchy feeling and helps to prevent it from happening again. Also to squirt plain yoghurt up your vagina.

Reply to Mrs J
Posted by: gthing | 2004/01/14

trush

Reply to gthing
Posted by: gthing | 2004/01/14

Trush 3 times in a year can it affect fertility and I am 27

Reply to gthing