Posted by: Natalie | 2011/06/06

Woman''s hair loss

I''m a lady in my mid-30''s. Over the past six months I''ve noticed that my hair seems to be falling out more than usual when I wash/brush my hair. My hair has become a lot finer than it used to be and my scalp is more noticable. I''ve tried the special shampoos which don''t seem to work so I think I should consult someone - who do I go to that specialises in this area in Durban?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and blood tests, to determine the cause for your hairloss and to start treatment. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with dermatologists in your area and I suggest that you contact your nearest hospital for details.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.