Question
Posted by: E | 2003/01/15

woman on top

Whats the best technique to use ... ?? Struggle a bit on the bed but fine when my guy sits in a couch...

With woman on top position you can either try, what is called "coital alignment" which really means you are lying on top of your partner. Most women find it easier to straddle their partner.

With this position we have direct clitoral stimualtion which helps the woman to orgasm easier. It also leaves you in control of the depth that he can penetrate and also the rhythm.

Your partners hands are alos free to do breast caressing or clitoral stimulation. Quite hard work for the woman though and can be tough on the hips and thighs, but definitely a good gym workout.

Dr Elna McIntosh

4
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/16

When you're on top you're in control, so all movement and pace of riding is up to you. Try anything and everything until you find what you like most.

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: E | 2003/01/15

specifically the movements and pace of "riding"

Reply to E
Posted by: E | 2003/01/15

saw those - did those .. any others???

Reply to E
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/15

See replies to "wanna help my BF orgasm .... a few posts down the page.

Reply to Toy-Boy