Question
Posted by: Curious | 2003/03/05

"Woman and Masurbation"

How often do woman masturbate?

There is no universally accepted theory as to how often one should masturbate. Some women regularly masturbate as often as 6 times a day with no apparent harm, and some women have never touched themselves and that too is accepted. Excessive masturbation can only be determined individually, based on the number of skin abrasions, bruises, bleeding or the time spent on this activity and whether it keeps one from engaging in other activities. In part, our desire to masturbate involves needs that may extend beyond sex or morality.

12
Posted by: Jinx | 2003/03/06

Chris just to let you know, I personally know that chicks are way hornier then guys and that is a definate fact. With you guys you usually get horney, whack off and few times, jack off and then your spent. But us girls, after we've done it once, we can always go back for seconds and thirds and fourths. I personally have done it for three hours straight and had a grand total of fifty five orgasms. So you just tell all your buddies who like they're horny that compared to us, they're a spark but we're the fireworks on the fourth of july!

Reply to Jinx
Posted by: octapussy | 2003/03/06

I masterbate everywhere I can and all day long. This is a completely healthy pass time and I think this is completely normal. At least 15 - 20 times a day a few times at work when I can administer myself between work tasks and calls

Reply to octapussy
Posted by: Chris | 2003/03/05

Me, you really know how to turn a guy on

Reply to Chris
Posted by: hot fox | 2003/03/05

Me and Curious - I masturbate at work all the time. I actually thought hitting the 30's was one of those 'myths' but as true as I am here, I am so sexual at this point of my life, I am actually hoping that it stays. Me - On the fingering business you can use your middle finger to start off with, it always works best when you are 'juiced up' when it starts feeling good you can use your other fingers to feel around your 'love dove' and then with the other hand you can maybe touch your anal area, this can drive you absolutely wild.

Reply to hot fox
Posted by: Curious | 2003/03/05

Me , could you please tell me how you do it with your fingers cause i have not mastered
it and use a vibrator

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Chris | 2003/03/05

Me i am glad to hear there are other normal people out there. Do you masturbate at work?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: me | 2003/03/05

Curious, I haven't invested in a vibrator yet but at the moment my fingers seem to be doing a good job!

Reply to me
Posted by: Curious | 2003/03/05

Me

What do u use your fingers or vibrator/dildo

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Girl | 2003/03/05

I masturbate atleast once a week, did not do it before, thought it was "sick", but a while ago my sexlife were up to standard. I have strated masturbating about 6 months ago, because man in my life is going through a "rough" time, and is not very interested at this stage. Hope it pass, because NOTHING beats the REAL THING!

Reply to Girl
Posted by: me | 2003/03/05

Chris, I don't know about other women, but I am horny all the time and masturbate at least once a day.

Reply to me
Posted by: Chris | 2003/03/05

I would also like to know. I am sure men often think we are the only horny ones. Is this the case.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Dick | 2003/03/05

u can masturbate as many time as u can

Reply to Dick