Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/12

Withdrawing from everyone and everything

Hi all,
Decided to creep back into my shell and won't be sharing anymore, bury the past and put everything aside, just hope there is enough sand to cover the past. I have started to hurt the people I don't want to thus will rather withdraw. This time for real.

Please take care one and all, I might come and check and do a bit of reading to hear how it is going, but will be away for a while.

Thanks CS for all the advice and reading of my postings, it was and is appreciated. Take care of yourself as well.

BT, have a break and a rest, by all means. You will be missed while you're away. Do keep an eye on things here, and return when you feel up to it. Take care of Yourself, as you need to and deserve to, and we look forward to eventually hearing of some further progress, which I'm sure you will make. And remember, and keep to, that contract you made with your shrink.

8
Posted by: Bad Move | 2004/11/12

BT,
Good response to . - Don't retreat too far.

Reply to Bad Move
Posted by: BT | 2004/11/12

Thanks Had Enough,
I keep bumping my head and am just so tired of it. What you say is true. My doc said's I don't believe that I deserve any pleasure in life so even the pleasure of coming to this forum is hurting.
You are probably right, I opened myself up to friendship and have been disillusioned once again. I also tend to hurt the people closest to me, unintentionally and I really believe strongly in honesty and integrity, it is just the way I am.
Will try not to retreat into shell, have been the past few days, not talking to anyone, it is simpler to be on my own even though I hurt myself as well.
Same wishes to you Had Enough, all the best and take care.
Bye for now.

. - Go f.... yourself.

Reply to BT
Posted by: Had enough | 2004/11/12

There are things that I just dont want to leave unsaid....If someone is there for you, then they should be there UNCONDITIONALLY. It has immersed from your postings that your condition requires people who should accept you and understand you for being Beyond Tired, YOU.
The lesson I have learnt today is that I will remain anonymous, rather then set myself up for hurt and disillusionment, which clearly, you have been subjected to.
The problem with the past is that we cannot change it, so yeah, maybe it is a good idea for you to just bury it.
Please dont retreat into your shell.You have brought yourself this far and dont be discouraged by one little mistake (though I dont see being honest as a mistake).

Please take care of yourself and remember that this is but merely one of life's stepping stones.

I wish you all the best, always have and always will.

Reply to Had enough
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/12

BT, before you leave, consider one more thing if you will...

Is it not because you think of yourself as Beyond Tired that you feel that way??? You may be quite proud & possessive about this nick by now, as you've been using it for so long... Remember, the first step of change is ACTION.

Right now I strongly feel that HE's suggestion may be the best thing for you to consider... also remember, sometimes the answers are right in front of us, but we refuse to see them...

Just my thoughts girl, hang in there. Lurk around if you must, but please don't disappear.

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: BT | 2004/11/12

Had enough,
Partly because I hurt someone here who has only been there for me and because I am so tired of the games people play I cannot take it anymore. My heart is completely stuffed and fedup with this world. This forum has helped me a hell of a lot. Did consider changing nick but that would be lying to myself as well. I am Beyond Tired and it seems to me currently that that is where I will remain.

Also having problems posting -- pain in the butt.

Thanks Shaun and Mona.

Reply to BT
Posted by: Had enough | 2004/11/12

BT
I am sorry if I am drawing my own conclusions, but are you withdrawing from the forum because you feel you have hurt someone here?
I have been a regular for quite some time and I often feel like withdrawing totally, too. And this only when certain individuals try to turn this forum into their own little playground. Of course, when you dont want to play with them, then you are the bad guy.
I, for one, have counted on this forum as my only means of support and I am sure, to a great extent, so have you.
Maybe I am wrong.You might have other reasons for wanting to withdraw. But suffice it to say that I have made my point.

You dont have to withdraw totally.Why not also change your nick?Most of us do, anyway.

Reply to Had enough
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/12

Hey BT,

Your input & comments here have always been vauable!!! So take the time you need, but you damn well better make sure you come back here!!!

Btw, I'm sure Mona will agree that there's tons & tons of sand at the beach, so maybe she can bring you some, or take you with...

Take care BT,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/12

Have a break, but remember your contract with your shrink! Hope to hear from you soon!

Reply to Mona