Question
Posted by: andz | 2004/11/04

Withdraw From Smoking- bad skin?

hey
im 17 yrs old and ive been smoking for three years and ive managed to stop now for 2 weeks and ive experienced some withdraw symptoms but could it be the reason why im gettin lots of zits on my face and chest. i have pretty good skin generally and my diet is good and i drink 2litres of water a day...its kind of worrying me.
thanx

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Andz,

your skin problem may be related to you stopping smoking as your body is having to deal with toxins that have been in your system while you have been smoking.

However, to be on the safe side get it checked out with your family doctor

1
Posted by: leelee | 2004/11/06

i would like to stop smoking and how do i do that without spending any money is that possible or is there another way

Reply to leelee