Question
Posted by: crimsonkc | 2005/11/29

With all this name calling I thought this would be appropriate

A small zoo in Alabama acquires a rare gorilla, who quickly becomes agitated. The zookeeper determines that the female ape is in heat, but there are no male apes available for mating.
The zookeeper approaches a redneck janitor with a proposition. “Would you be willing to have sex with this gorilla for R500?” he asks.

The janitor accepts the offer, but only on three conditions: “First, I don’t want to have to kiss her. And second, you can never tell anyone about this.” The zookeeper agrees to the conditions and asks about the third.

“Well,” says the janitor, “I’m gonna need another week to come up with the R500.”

Now if that does not make you lot lighten up and get back to helping people on this forum, then I guess most of you don't belong ... lol

Err, can I have another week to come up with the R 500 ?

2
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/29

ha ha... very funny *g*

Reply to lee
Posted by: lulu | 2005/11/29

lol

Reply to lulu