Question
Posted by: Going crazy | 2008/07/04

wisdom teeth or sinus?

Hi there i am still recovering from a cold, but now i have these terrible headaches on the one side of my head/face. It felt like it was my wisdom teeth, as the pain start there, then moves on to my eye, head etc. Please help me? I have been having this headache for almost 3 days now. What can it be and what can i drink?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Going Crazy,

If you think that your wisdom teeth may be involved, you should see your dentist as soon as possible and have him/her check them. It is unlikely to be from the sinuses, but to exclude that possibility you would have to see your GP.