Question
Posted by: Ford | 2007/06/26

Winter feet

Hallo. What is the best treatment for winterfeet. My collegue went to the docter and he gave het blood pressure pills and its not working. Please tell me what she can use, she is extremely frustrated with the pain. Thanx

Expert ImageArchive

By winter feet I am assuming you mean chilblains.
If so I cannot prescribe anything over this forum, but things she can do is stop smoking soon (if she is a smoker)
keep warm naturally with blankets, fur lined boots thermal socks etc.. She must avoid artificial sources of heat like heaters hot water bottles, electric blankets. and seek medical help where necessary