Question
Posted by: Winds | 2005/07/03

Winds causing pain...

Hi CyberDoc

I can feel that I have a lot of wind in the right side of my stomach. This causes pain in my right testicle and I can feel that the winds is causing the discomfort. At times it feels better again, I suppose when the winds move on the way out. I cannot see or feel any lumps on my right testicle, but it is sometimes painful when I touch it and uncomfortable and a little bit painful when I walk. I also experience pain on the right side of my stomach where the "derms" run. Can you please give me advice on how to treat this. When I use the toilet it isn't very soft either and I often have constipation. Is it possible to have this discomfort in the testes? I am REALLY very worried about it.

Any advice will be highly appreciated! Should I perhaps eat more fruit and stuff?

Thank you doc!

Winds, it sounds like it might be due to a inguinal hernia, but I can’t say for sure without examining you first. The best would be to see your doctor or a general surgeon and have it sorted out. In the meantime you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you’re interested in something I wrote on flatulence. Good luck.