Posted by: tired mummy | 2008/09/23

Good morning doc,

my 11 old little girl is strugling to sleep- she wakes up 5 to 6 times a night and I know that she is teething at the moment. What I do find is that she struggling very badly with winds (she was colic)- she will start to cry uncontrollingly and when I picked het up she will start to break alot of winds- and I really do think that is what upset her so much. When she was smaller I used telament drops and had no joy - is there not a natural remedy that can helped her to wind easily?

Expert ImageArchive

The best natural remedy I know of for these signs is to visit your local paediatric osteopath or cranial osteopath. For more information on osteopathy visit

Dr Guy Ashburner Paediatric Osteopath