Question
Posted by: Confused? | 2006/07/28

Will this leopard change his spots?

I'm 33. Been in a relationship for longer than 4 years. Very much in love. Boyfriend loves porn & fantasising about other woman behind my back, but tells me of it, says I must pray for him to stop. Cheated on me before, admits it and says he's sorry. He says he does love me. Am I desperate, or will the fact that I do forgive and pray for him help him change?

I have met very few spotless leapards in my life. Your prayers are nopt going to change him, especially not likely to stop him cheating. If he was truly sorry, he would stop. Forgiveness of someone who is not themselves working with a shrink to have a realistic chance of changing, is pointless

2
Posted by: Peppie | 2006/07/28

I cam promise you one thing he would never stop, because they they God gift to lonely woman and thous woman love to accept it because they dont have anything to loose

Reply to Peppie
Posted by: Soul | 2006/07/28

You can pray and believe that this will stop but in the end it all has to start with him. His not going to stop unless he wants to, his got to make the effort. You can only encourage him and support him.

Take Care
Soul

Reply to Soul