Question
Posted by: Buttermilk | 2004/10/28

Will this help?

I have been ttc fo over 2 years now. Had a laproscopy in March this year. Discoverd that I have 1 blocked tube, and my ovaries were drilled coz I have PCOS. I ultimatley had no success.
What I wanna know is - will staminigro, clomid, stopping smoking and eating well assist with falling pregnant? Or do I need medical intervention, as I do not have only 1 problem.
Please advise as I'm not getting any younger, and I'm willing to try anything if someone has advice - 'besides relaxing'.

The Clomid and diet will certainly help for the PCOS. If your other tube is okay, you should be able to conceive through it. It is worth trying this route first.