Posted by: Riana | 2008/08/26

Will it be normal again

Hi There All

I was on the pill for about 7years, and I' m off the pill form October last year, I had my period for about 2 weeks after that, then again in January for only 2 days, and never again till last month, it looked normal and everything, will my period be normal now every month and will it be there every month.

Thank You.

I'd suggest that you give it two months and see what happens. If your period is not regular, you should see a gynaecologist.

Posted by: Troubles | 2008/08/26

Hey Riana

I' m in the same situation as you, Also left the pill Femodene last yr Oct and my period was more like a brown discharge than a full period. My gynae said I need to wait 3 months for them to be regular and it' s been almost a year and all pap test are fine. I await gynea doc' s responce

Reply to Troubles