Question
Posted by: Charltjies | 2006/04/12

Will i miss falling pregnant..?

Hi i am supppose to be ovulating tomorrow. Now my husband and i have been having sex since sunday, to try and increase our chances of falling pregnant. Well needles to say it takes the fun out of sex competely and im not looking forward to it any more.
If we skip tonight and do it tomorrow(my ovulating day) will is decrease my chances of falling pregnant. Or should we just stick it out and do it tonight, tomorrow and friday?

Please advise?

Skipping a day would be fine.

2
Posted by: Courtney's Mom | 2006/04/12

Tomorrow might be better since your husband's sperm will be stronger... I think!!! I've read once that when you try to fall pregnant you (hubby in particular) should skip an evening or two..

Reply to Courtney's Mom
Posted by: Mommy | 2006/04/12

I know the feeling, but rather try to make it still enjoyable. The stress of trying can also lessen your chances of falling pregnant. I've read somewhere that if you make love at least 3x per week (say every second or third day of the week and in the week of ovulation try to make love the day before and on ovulation you cover most grounds to fall pregnant.
Don't put to much pressure on yourselves and remember to enjoy it.

Reply to Mommy