Question
Posted by: tgirl | 2007/05/21

Will I ever fall pregnant again

Hi, I have had 4 mc's about exactly 1yr ago now. I never had a scrape as my gynae said that all the mc was "clean mc's" I have no idea what that means but what I assumed was that no bits and pieces were left behind. Since then, I have picked up maybe 10kg's(if not more) and sex with my husbnad is extremely painful and so is my periods. I really want to conceive but I have actually lost hope now. WILL I EVER BE-ABLE TO FALL PREGNANT? Is there anyone out there that experience this same thing? i want to have another baby. I am 32 yrs old, please help. You can contact me on my email tanya at inxcom dot com. Thanks

The fact that you have fallen pregnant before is a good sign. However, it does sound like things have changed. You should see a gynaecologist to see why your periods are painful. You may have an infection or endometriosis.