Posted by: bongi | 2008/07/21

will cheating ever stop

I separated with my hubby because he was cheating and sleeping around, my sister divorced his hubby cos he impregnated another girl, my friend is getting divorced his hubby cheating next door with a school girl, my boss is in hospital admitted stress related husband filed a divorce without her knowing, I wonder if the world will still be a btter place for me to live I am even convinced that to cheat is fashion, I hate men since I separated with my hbby don' t know what to do so confused and lonely.

From what I hear here, there is an appalling amount of cheating, and, thus, of people who show no respect for their partner or themselves. It's a social disorder, and men and women seem nowadays to do it freelly. But there are also both men and women who dont. It may have become fashionable, but it's not yet compulsory

Posted by: beenthere | 2008/07/22

it' s sad - i find myself being a single parent because my baby' s father cheated on me over and over and over! It hurts like hell, and at the end he dumped me - how nice is that?!? anyway - i' ve managed to move on.

Reply to beenthere
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/07/22

No person is forced to cheat - they do it of their own free will! Society does not make people cheat - they do it ' cos they want to! Not everyone out there is a cheat - there are many women and men who are faithful to their partners - as I said it' s a choice people make!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/21

It' s as if people think the HAVE to cheat. As if it makes them cool or something. It will never stop.

Reply to Me
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/21

That is what our society has boiled down too unfortunately.
And we wonder why there is so much bad things happening around us...we are the cause of it. Too much sin

Reply to anon