Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/15

Will be gone

Hi guys,
Just wanted to inform you that I will be gone for three weeks. Going to a clinic to help me to stop drinking, currently not able to do on own plus it is interfering with my therapy, cannot progress.
Take care one and all.

Dear BT, sounds like an excellent idea, and also an opportunityfor fruitful rest, enabling you later to progress far better with the therapy, as well as getting rid of the alcohol problem which has probably been undermining all the progresses you have made in recent months. Good basis for future success. Go well.

5
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/15

Thanks......

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/15

Sterkte vriendin en ek sal aan jou dink !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Jasmine | 2004/11/15

Good on you girl! Keeping you in my prayers.

Reply to Jasmine
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/15

Hey BT,

I think that's a great choice you made. Well done for you girl. Know that we will be waiting here for you when you get out.
Personally I feel quite proud of you for taking charge!!!

Thanx for letting us know.

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/15

Thanx for letting us know, hope it will all be smooth sailing for you! Love, M.

Reply to Mona