Question
Posted by: LES | 2004/02/19

Will baby be deformed / malformed?

I have just found out that I am 5-6 weeks pregnant. My main concern is whether the baby will have any deformations, as I have taken the morning-after-pill twice(once in late November, second in December). Will there be any complications now? This will be my second pregnancy.

I agree with Nel. You took the pills before you were pregnant.

1
Posted by: Nel | 2004/02/19

If you are 5 - 6 weeks then conception would have occured in January so the pills you took last year would not have any effect and even if you did take them at the same time I don't think it would be a problem anyway, lots of woman fall preggies on the pill and babies are fine so I think the morning after pill would be the same.

Reply to Nel