Posted by: Sophie | 2009/09/13

Wil swanger wees

Hi Ek en my man probeer nou vir ' n kind. ' n Gynie het ons op program gesit vir 3 maande maar werk nie. Is daar iets wat ek kan drink om dit aan te help om my meer vrugbaar te maak.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Sophie

In general you should only start investigating fertility problems if there is no conception after 9 months to 1 year of regular unprotected intercourse. The first step is thorough investigation on both, your side as well as your partner before starting any form of specific treatment. In particular a sperm analysis can be done even at this stage and some form of tubal patency evaluation needs to be done either by means of an X-ray (HSG) or even a laparoscopy if there is sufficient suspicion of a problem.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.