Question
Posted by: Michele | 2007/03/23

wight loss

how many GI's must you have per day to loose weight

Dear Michele
It is not the number of low-GI foods that matter, but the fact that you whole diet must be low-GI and also low-fat if you want to lose weight. In addition your total energy intake must be less than your energy output so that you start using up body fat. This is the reason why I always recommend that anyone who wants to try a low-GI diet for slimming or any other purpose MUST consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area).

1
Posted by: Desperate | 2007/03/26

I'd like to loose weight and I heard that a protein diet could help one loose weight faster. How true is this and how is this possible?

Reply to Desperate