Posted by: JustinM | 2009/03/03

wifes recurring thrush

my wife seems to get recurring thrush, especially after we have sex, could i be the cause, and if so is there a cream for men to use, and what can i do to help the situation?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You can use Canesten cream, as it is possible that you are reinfecting each other. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for further information.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Mom | 2009/03/04

I used Canesten Cream and it is excellent.

Reply to Mom
Posted by: Tobs | 2009/03/03

Hi Justin, I use Canesten Cream and it works perfect for me you can get it over the counter without a doctor' s prescription or Fluconazole but not sure if you can get without a prescription.

Reply to Tobs
Posted by: JustinM | 2009/03/03

what cream?

Reply to JustinM
Posted by: Dee | 2009/03/03

She needs to wipe very well after sex,stop eating white bread and sugar. The thrush thrives on sugar in the body. You both need to be treated with an antibiotic and cream. Only cotton panties and no g-strings, that should help.

Reply to Dee

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.