Question
Posted by: Zaheer | 2006/04/20

wife's anal sex demand

My wife likes anal sex. Her first priority is anal. I dont like anal sex much. She gets orgasm by anal sex not by vaginal sex. Is she lesbian or gay nature ?

Anal sex has nothing to do with gay or lesbian - the anus is an orofice, that both men and women have in common and may or may not want to use for sexual pleasure.

Homosexuality is an orientation. If she was lesbian she would not have married you. Many women prefer anal sex because then they know they can't fall pregnant.

However, if you do not like it you need to talk to her,a nd tell want it is about anal sex that you do not like. Always use condoms fo anal sex to prevent infection for yourself, and never enter the anaus and then go to the vagina because then you will cause infectiosn for her.

E Mc

6
Posted by: Lee | 2006/04/20

Here here Neville, to answer your question: YES.....

Reply to Lee
Posted by: anon | 2006/04/20

Most definitaley Neville!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/20

I have no idea

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Neville | 2006/04/20

Kate::

Can a women organsm thu anal sex

Nev

Reply to Neville
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/20

She is not a lesbian. Take it in turns you do her anally and then vaginally so you can both enjoy it.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Neviille | 2006/04/20

Can a women get organsm thru anal.I thought that was not possible !

Nev

Reply to Neviille