Question
Posted by: NICO | 2003/02/27

WIFE REFUSES SEX

AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR TWO YEARS, MY WIFE HAS DECIDED FOR SIX MONTHS NOW NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME. SHE DOES NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR, SHE CLAIMS.

Dear nico,
There could be many reasons for this. I understand how annoying and frustrating this can be for you, but the solution will need to lie in better communication between the two of you, perhaps with the help of a marfiage counsellor, maybe from FAMSA.
An affair is far from the only reason for such a situation, though i may be the first you thought of. There are a range of physical conditions which can make sex uncomfortable an unpleasant for a woman, and she may feel too shy or troubled to take active steps to see a gynae and have a good thorough check-up. There are a range of physical and also of psychological conditions that can cause a loss of libido ( loss of interest in sex ) ; including depression and excess stress in one's life, perhaps at work ). And if there are other sources of conflict between the two of you, she may have lost interest in wanting the sort of intimacy that sex involves, if there are conflict issues that remain unsolved.
Maybe a quiet and sympathetic chat together could laify what the problem is, and which form of solution would be best to pursue.

1
Posted by: Anna | 2003/02/27

Ask yourself are you a good lover, are you clean and do you shower evry day. Have you evr read a book on womans sexual responses, do you show her love all the time

Woman go of men because the emn are not very good lovers or there breath smells or they are just in and out and its hi madam bye madam.

I divorced my man becaus he was so lousy in bed and not nice in the day and sometimes not smelt good even.

Reply to Anna