Question
Posted by: How? | 2007/06/07

Wife had an "emotional" affair

About a month ago I discovered that my wife had been seeing my best friend(Also married) behind my back. They say nothing sexual. I am battling to trust again even though I have not picked up any signs that it still is continuing. We are arguing a hell of a lot though. Something we never did before. How do I regain the trust I had?

It was at the vbery least dishonest and emotional cheating, and they chated both you and the other guy;s wife. Trust is so easy to damage, and can be hard to fix c--- do see a good local marriage counsellor together and see what you can work out working together/

2
Posted by: Been there | 2007/06/07

Same thing happened to me, but I was the one who had the affair with hubby's friend.I'm not trying to seek for a reason or an excuse why it happened, but I know why it happened.My husband started to take me for granted, like a piece of furniture in the house.There was no emotional bonding anymore, the sex was still great, but I needed someone to talk to, I felt isolated.This other man knew just what to say, he made me feel special again.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: OP | 2007/06/07

I think the same is happening in my marriage, How did you find out about it, sms's, phone calls? I will not know how to trust my husband again if my suspisions is right.

Reply to OP