Question
Posted by: shaemar_m | 2004/10/14

wierdly triggered itch...down there!

hello,

i have a wierdly triggered itch! during the day, i am o.k. and especially if i wear underwear. but the minute i am in the shower, and water touches my labia or the area around my vagina, i itch like crazy!! i have no off discharge, or burning sensation when i urinate,or inside my vagina. i thought the shower gels i was using were causing this, but even after i stopped using them it did not clear up. what exactly could be the problem, and can it be cured by over the counter creams? if so which ones
help out.

I suggest seeing a gynae as a vulval condition needs to be excluded.

1
Posted by: me | 2004/10/15

i started to itch the other day as well!! so annoying.

anyway i used Vagmycin twice and it went away by itself. can buy it at the chemist

Reply to me