Question
Posted by: Moony | 2004/10/18

wierd rash around eyes

I have these tiny red dots on my eye lids and around my eyes. It first started after a heavy night of partying in saturday evening. I was drinking vodka. And yes I drink vodka often so I dont think it can be an allergy from that. any ideas?

Moony, it sounds like it might be due to contact dermatitis. This means that the skin came into contact with something and is reacting to it – if you’re a woman it might be due to makeup. If it doesn’t go away by itself in the next couple of days the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.