Posted by: Lusho | 2008/07/14

wide structure or overwet?

Hi Doc,

Can you pls advise, is it possible that someone's vaginal structure could change size? I have been seeing the same man for 10yrs now & recently he feels that my vagina is too wide now, he can't feel me anymore, but the other thing is when he fingers me he can actually feel all the vaginal walls, what could be the problem. Would appreciate some advise on solution to this as well.

The vagina can stretch. You can try doing pelvic floor exercises.

Posted by: rose | 2008/07/14

the problem is that he has been with you for a long time so his mind is telling him that your wall has now extended.I think he is unfair anyway cos if it has stretched its because he has been busy digging in for ten yrs so why cant he accept the fact that he is the one who stretched it.So to put your mind at ease make exersices to tighten yo v-wall.

Reply to rose