Question
Posted by: j-j | 2004/10/19

wich vitamins to use

My Gran nags me to drink lots of vitamins, because when i was younger i couln't eat fruit(lumps in throught,couln't swallow and voice change) i'm still afraid of eating fruit and cant afford a medical!
My Gran has me now Drinking Pharmatron, 100% grape seed extract and 500mg salmon oil! Are they a good combination for drinking all at once in the morning before eating!
I'm a social drinker and smoker, love veggies, eat loads of meat and theres ghout in the family! not very active

j-j, funny how you can eat veggies, but not fruit. Not that it really matters as long as you eat plenty of raw veggies. The “Pharmaton, 100% grape seed extract and 500mg salmon oil” sounds adequate and all you have to do is drink plenty of water and stop smoking and you should be OK. Good luck.