Posted by: fauzia | 2008/08/23

i fell urination when the peroid is is on the begin.when peroid start urination stop,is this sign of pregnancyand my brest also tender.when i live with my husband then this type situation doctor had given me letoval and duphaston 4 6 months .is it good medicine 4 me?is there any sidedefect?my husband spermmotility is 20% in1/2 hours and spermcount is 86% and again in 2 hours spermmotility is 10%. can i become pregnant naturally?

I don't understand what you mean about the urination. I also don't know what the underlying problem is, so I cannot say whether the Duphaston and Letoval are good for you. You really need a full assessment to know whether you can fall pregnant naturally. It sounds like you have seen a doctor about this, so discuss it with him/her.