Question
Posted by: someone nice | 2007/03/02

Why you cant find Mr Nice.

I've seen a few postings about not finding Mr Nice, I can tell you... cos you are looking in the wrong place.

Secondly, you end up with someone who is a right a**h**e and you stay with the guy. A couple friends in my group, they have g/f... and ya know what... the way these guys treat these girls is absolutely disgusting.. yet... they run back.. over and over and over.. like a puppy dog.. I cant tell you the amount of times i've seen it happen... and the worst thing is these guys, they arent even professionals..

Me, who am I? Someone genuine with some common sense and decency. I have 2 degrees (under and post)... in a decent field (finance)... yet, I cant meet anyone... And not for the lack of trying.

In all honesty... im the nicest person I know. It's a sad thing, I want to meet someone, it would be great, then I could do things which I am not able to do before.

Ladies, keep looking, but look in a different place!

Someone nice...

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Negative | 2007/03/05

Someone Nice.

I hear what you are saying, but I don't want to go alone to say wine-tasting.

We sound like a match made in heaven...hahaha. I am also studying finance part-time and also one of the nicest people I know and of top of that I am also not bad looking at all. My point is: why is it so difficult to meet a decent and nice person. There you are and here I am and we will never meet. You know what I mean?

I don't know. I fight with God every night. He made man a companion because he was alone, but why is it so difficult to meet a companion?

Reply to Negative
Posted by: Shae | 2007/03/05

Good Luck with your QE1 someone nice. Its right around the corner.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: Someone nice | 2007/03/03

Hiya,

Don't look at clubs... geez... I goto clubs...but nothing happens there...waste of space and time...

Wine-tasting... apparently dancing as well.. if u can find a guy that can dance... that might help... im gonna take up dancing... Sad thing is.. I haven't taken that up yet.. but after my board exam, it will be d-day... so ladies watch out...

Ms Nice should be the one coming up to me...

someone nice

Reply to Someone nice
Posted by: babe | 2007/03/03

Hey someone nice

U sound like the perfect mr nice for me But I am not a proffesional like you. I am well mannered, pretty, sexy and a hardworker. So where must I look to find U.

Reply to babe
Posted by: qbar | 2007/03/03

Yeah, but you aren't saying WHERE to look! As a 'nice guy' yourself, where would Ms. Nice find you? And how?

Reply to qbar