Posted by: Tiger | 2008/09/09

why why does this happen.....

Just a few questions:
1. why would a male get a hard on in his sleep?
2. why if we make love one night, he can' t hold himself and cum in 10 minutes and then other night he can hold back for much longer... he says its to nice??? or is he fooling me....

Thank you for your advise and comments.

ALL men ( unless seriouslym impotent ) get hardons / erections at times during sleep --- that is totally normal, and has nothing at all to do with their waking sexual behaviour or preferences. Infant boys, as Masters and Johnson told me, can have an erection soon after birth, even before the cord is cut.
Similarly, normal men often vary in how long they can continue lovemaking before they come. All will at times come earlier than they may have expected or wanted, especially if highly roused by their partner ( and possibly indicating fidelity rather than the opposite ) ; and will at other times last longer. If a man persistently cums sooner than he or his partner wants or finds satisfactory, that could be the condition we call Premature Ejaculation, and it can be helped rather easily and effectively by a suitable psychologist using behaviour therapy methods.
I don't think he's likely to be fooling you

Posted by: Tiger | 2008/09/09

Thank you very much!!

Reply to Tiger