Question
Posted by: me | 2005/12/01

why were my message deleted?

i want to know why my message was deleted but the messages where they insulted lindy was not? i want a answer on this please.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

The language debate is closed! If you have additional comments on the subject please add them to responses to Lindi's post. There is no need to re-open that debate with a fresh post, as you tried to do. This is a gay and lesbian forum, not a language forum.

2
Posted by: Brett | 2005/12/01

I agree Kirby - for goodness sake 'me', let's just drop the language issue and get onto more real issues, l e t i t g o, ENOUGH already! This is a gay, lesbian & bisexual forum and let's focus on that.

I'm totally knocked out by the Constitutional Court's ruling today - what a signficant development - as a gay man I feel FAR more involved with this. A great day for us!!!!!!!!

Reply to Brett
Posted by: Kirby | 2005/12/01

Welldone Expert!

Reply to Kirby