Question
Posted by: setts | 2004/11/03

Why this pandering to conventional medicine and conventional doctors?

Thanks for this forum. But why must we have these constant disclaimers that natural remedies should only be considered after taking [conventional] medical advice? To me it should be the other way around: only consider artificial drug therapy ('cause that's what they'll suggest) after all else has failed and then as a last resort. Certainly there is a place for "conventional" medicine, but in my experience conventional "doctors" usually do more harm than good, often without even realising it.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Setts

I could not agree with you more!

Natural treatments MUST be the first option, but due to the misconception and airy fairyness some people have created around natural therapies, a stigma has been attcahed to it. Thanks to Health 24 people can see what other options are available.

May I just say that the world is changing and it is happening fast that people are saying, No Way! There must be Another Way!

What also needs to be noted is that many natural products CAN be used with doctors treatments and people will be able to have the best then from both worlds!

Kind regards.

Estie