Question
Posted by: TO HEALTH 24 | 2007/11/27

WHY RUDE!!

WHY DO U BLOCK OUR POSTS, WHY IS THIS OPEN IF U DON'T WANT US TO COMMUNICATE????

I'll leave it to H24 to answer, but so far as I know, there has been no nasty blocking on our side, but there have been several serious technical problems in the last week or so, whcih meant at times that not only could you not post a question, but we the experts could not answer anyway ! I'm certain that nobody on our side had any intention of being rude !

1
Posted by: Admin | 2007/11/27

We apologise for the technical problems over the last week - we have put up notices asking users to re-post missing questions - it is not Health24's policy to be rude to anyone at anytime.

On the odd occasion we delete foul or insulting posts as a matter of forum management and to maintain the high professional standard required from an objective, scientifically-based online health magazine.

Reply to Admin