Question
Posted by: Carbon | 2004/11/15

Why my weight is such an issue?

I have broken up with my boyfriend of 4 years. Now i am seeing a new guy who now works and live in the UK. When my ex phones he always ask if i have put on weight and nothing else?

i know that i am such a strong girl and nothing sexual will happen btn us, i would like to know why my weight is such an issue to him?

Sounds like your ex is just being snarky and trying to upset you. If he's your Ex, why is he still phoning you, anyway ? And next time he asks if you have put on any more weight, just say "No, I haven't. Have you lost any more intelligence ? " Minf you, Siren's version could be a lot funnier. Exes ought to be Ex.

7
Posted by: Liza | 2004/11/15

O brilliant! And now I dare you to follow Siren's advice. I know that I certainly would! Best laugh I've had all day...

Reply to Liza
Posted by: CK | 2004/11/15

Couldnt have said it better than Siren, where to go girl. and even if you have put on weight who cares, as long as you are confortable with yourself, he can go to hell....

Reply to CK
Posted by: bangle | 2004/11/15

Brilliant answer i go with Siren....

Reply to bangle
Posted by: $iren | 2004/11/15

He wants to know cause he's an a$$hole! Tell him its none of his damn business! Sheesh, the bloody cheek of some men.

If it were me, I would be really rude and say something like, 'no I haven't put on any weight. Has your penis gotten any bigger?'

Reply to $iren
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/15

Why is your ex phoning you in any case?? Next time tell him yes, about 15kg!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/15

Hi Carbon,

As Paul suggests, he might be the best one to ask. As an after thought, does he not just do that coz he knows he can get to you when he does pick on your weight?

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/15

He would probably be the best to ask though.

Reply to Paul