Question
Posted by: LITTLE WORRIED | 2006/11/08

WHY ME

hello i have a question for you i have a little sinues infection and sometimes when i blow my nose when it is blocked i will have a litte blood in my mucus or if a rub my nose as well it is a little sore the doctors say it is part off the sinues and i have rhinoites as well it only happens if a blow hard or have being rubbing my nose bevause when it is runny it is clear and if i blow hard that what is happeing it goes from clear to a yellow colour with a lottle blood in it and it is thick what should i be takeing please say

Expert ImagePharmacist

Discoloured mucus in combination may be an indication of a sinus infection - You may need to get an antibiotic from your doctor.