Posted by: Frustrated | 2008/08/22

why is this happening

I left the pill in dec 2006, tried to fall pregnant, discovered that i had ovarian polyps Aug 2007, was bleeding during intercourse, this was surgically removed, i fell pregnant a month later, had to abort at 6mths (jan08)baby had spina bifida. I still had bleeding after intercourse, went to gynae in June, discovered i had a cyst the size of golf ball, performed, ovarian cystectomy, hysterscopy &  laparoscopy(02 July 08). discovered i had mild endometriosis. I still have slight bleeding after intercourse sometimes. How come the polyps have dissapeared &  the endo is there. Did pap smears in May 08, had Thrush, doc suspected Candida, but was clear. Im 26 yrs old. What else cud be causing this bleeding? It is sometimes frustrating..

It could be a raw area on the cervix. these are usually benign but can bleed on contact. They can easily be cauterised with silver nitrate.