Question
Posted by: buzz | 2005/06/06

why is it impossible to believe to myself

this may be a dumb question I know, but what reasons could there be for me not being able to believe in myself. its impossible to feel happy with anything i have done, it leaves me feeling very empty and depressed, but i have never known any other feeling.

good things that happen to me, i take as just being lucky, a fluke if you will. it feels like i deserve nothing that i have, yet i can see that i have come far,it just seems that nothing can take the emptiness away.
\
i want to feel pleased and happy with the things i have done, but i can't

There are actually many possible reasons why someone may not feel self-confidence, and self-esteem, and they can all be helped by proper counselling. It generally arises from a variety of sad circumstances in childood, but what matters is the unhelpful conclusions yoyu have probably drawn from your experiences, and correcting these to more fruitful and useful assumptions about yourself and about life.

2
Posted by: BUZZY | 2005/06/06

sorry BUZZ

Reply to BUZZY
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/06/06

Hi Buzz, please will you use another nickname since I've used Buzz for quite a while? Thanks

Reply to Buzz