Question
Posted by: Kay | 2007/06/15

Why Is Cortisone cream bad for skin?

I am suffering from terrible eczema since I stopped using Cortisone cream. All the natural creams I am using are not getting rid of it, and its going on for TO LONG now! I am beginning to think that the only thing that will work for me is Cortisone cream. Is it really SO bad for me? Even the lowest dosages?

Expert ImageNatural health

Cortisone cream thins the skin long term and therefor if you bump yourself will be like paper. Again if you have not seek a natural health practitioner I suggest you do so. Cortisone treats the symptoms not the cause of the eczema.

Dr Debbie