Posted by: A-"nonnie" | 2008/06/24

Why I cant stand the Cyberdoc?

Have you ever read replies?

Amanzing I never thought of doing that.

anon for this, and others, are right about the problem of people sometimes expecting too much. As I often said, if your house is on fire, don't send me a postbard asking about smoke --- call the fire brigade. <br>And judging by your unprovoked and vicious attack on anon ft, you may not be ready to enable anyone to help you properly. <br>Obviously, I don't have the time to explore other forums and see how they're doing, but do recognize the limitations on what a responsible doc can suggest online, having not been able to examine you<br>

Posted by: MK | 2008/06/24

Could not have said it better myself Gracie

Reply to MK
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/06/24

You are not paying for this service, so don't be so damn mean! If you went to yr doc and he "misdiagnosed" you, would you also verbally attack him? I don't think so! If you want a proper opinion go see a doctor - I agree with postings above - how can u expect Cyberdoc to make a diagnosis without having examined you? Dhuh!!!! These people may be professionals, they are not psychic and cannot make a diagnosis from a question!! Have you ever thought that maybe these cyberdocs cannot stand people who ask impossible to answer questions on the forum??

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: cathy | 2008/06/24

The few times I've asked for advice she was really helpful and could provide me with a decent answer. maybe you weren't clear enough in your question or as others suggest maybe you should see your GP to get prescription meds...

Reply to cathy
Posted by: MK | 2008/06/24

I think that the fact of the matter is that sometimes the symptoms described could be caused by various ailments, and that a thorough examiniation is necessary. How could you expect a doctor to make a correct diagnosis through a forum anyway. And furthermore, sometimes drugs not available over the counter are necessary to treat whatever ailment making the trip to your GP a necessity anyway. I think we should be grateful for the service these professionals provide us free of charge in these forums instead of attacking them.

Reply to MK
Posted by: Anon for this | 2008/06/24

my goodness A-"nonnie" do you always react so violently when someone differs from your opinion on such trivial matters - no wonder you cant be helped in cyberspace, i doubt you can be helped anywhere

Reply to Anon for this
Posted by: A-"nonnie" | 2008/06/24

Anon for this why don't you go fcuk yourself and then maybe you'll be relieved from the stress you are obviously experiencing.

Reply to A-"nonnie"
Posted by: anon for this | 2008/06/24

dont u think sometimes people except a lot of "Cyber" docs - they cant really do a diagnosis over the internet for goodness sake - general medical questions YES perhaps like what can i do for low blood pressure???
you are worried about her answers, have you seen some of the questions? My baby is 2 days old, has a terrible fever and is vomiting and they wait for an answer from cyberspace!!!!!!!!for goodness sakes get real!!! or my favourite is : i feel pregnant, am I?? get a bloody test wont you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to anon for this
Posted by: Mary-ann | 2008/06/24

:-) I also find it ridiculous. What's the point of a reply like that. If I remember correctly Gynaedoc also gave me advice similar to that once.

Reply to Mary-ann