Question
Posted by: Phelo | 2004/12/22

Why doesn't this Cyberdoc answer questions?

I posted a question 3 weeks ago on Kidney Infection? Still waiting for a response. What causes it?

Phelo, I didn’t get your question. You have to remember that I don’t get the question from the same site that you posted it and it might have gotten “lost in the post”. Can you please post it again so that I can have a look?
The other problem is that I have no phone line at home – Telkom hasn’t been able to fix it for a week now. The only access to a landline I have is at work and the problem is that I have to work when I’m there. So things might take a bit longer than usual, but there is nothing I can do about it. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Cherries | 2004/12/22

Yes, that is an interesting question, we ask someone for advice, waiting for an answer and never get a professional opinion.

Reply to Cherries