Question
Posted by: j | 2008/05/30

why does she not feel like having sex?

hi,

my name is Jay, and i wanted to know why my girlfriend does not want to have sex anymore. she used to always want to have sex and it used to be all the time. now all the sudden she does not want to. she is going through right now serious depression i think because she is always crying and she does not feel like doing anything with her life. shes depressed because her family issues. they are extremely unfair and the single parent who has got divorced is very selfish and wants to make everyone else miserable. so i belive it is depression but what do i do to get her back to the way she was?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jay,

when people become depressed one of the common symptoms is that they lose their sex drive, or it drops significantly. If she is strugling with emotional issues it is about being there for her and supporting her but I would also suggest her getting some counselling to help with her mood state, as depression does not just get better on its own.

As her mood improves she will feel more like herself and regain an interest in all the things around her. For now, the best way of being supportive is to not put pressure on her, and speak with her about finding some professional help for her depression.

2
Posted by: Justin | 2008/08/05

Hello, one day i was having sex and my gf had my spearm in her mouth and she swolled it and after that i got worried what will happen to her will she have a disease or somthing?

Senserly,
Justin

Reply to Justin
Posted by: ??? | 2008/05/30

I would love to know how old you are. . . anyway,

If your ONLY concern is that she does not want to have sex. . .

Do you think you are very supportive?
Do you think it is only the parent who is selfish?
Is there anything else (except giving her sex ) you can do for her to help her?
What does back to the way she was meen to you, perhaps WILLING???

My friend, a real man cares for his woman's wellbeing. . . ask yourself what you are doing!!!

Reply to ???