Question
Posted by: CO-WORKER | 2007/02/20

WHY DOES SHE DO IT

I am sharing an office with a woman that is starting to scare me with what she is doing.She is making up phone calls, e-mails ect. telling her boyfriend that there is people telling her he is not to be trusted and that he is cheating on her. Why is she doing that what is wrong with her????

I also had a boyfriend cheated on me but I did not went to that extreme? Should I ask for another office?

Paranoid ? Just excessively suspicious ? Just mean and nasty and trying to stir up trouble with him ? Is this done so obviousl that you can't simply pay no attention to it ? If not, discuss it with HR, as she should not, anyway, be using office time and facilties on acts of shabby vengeance