Posted by: NN | 2008/09/08

Why does he treat me like this?

I broke up with my bf 3 weeks ago.It a was very indifferent &  cold break up.Anyway, I had a pair of his house keys &  he did’ nt ask for them.So last week he emailed me saying in the subject line – WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY KEYS BACK!. So I replied back saying –  HELLO TO YOU TO. Then told him I was busy (which honestly I am) &  he can come this week to fetch them.So he emails me today asking me why I cannot get my driver from work to bring him the keys (as my driver goes to his office everyday as his company is a client of ours).So I told him that I have not heard from him in 4 weeks &  he cannot even say hello or how are you doing? Then send me this ugly email.So I told him that if he wants his keys then he can come &  fetch them because all I ever did in the relationship was accommodate him.So he replies &  says that I must put his keys in an envelope &  leave it at reception &  he will come during the week to fetch it but I must make sure I am NOT around.In a way I am hurt because I have been nothing but nice & this is how he talks to me &  treats me.I just don’ t understand.Why is he being so cold to me? Our break up was based on him not knowing whether he wanted to be with me or not after telling me for 4 years that he wants to marry me. So I cannot really say I hurt him or really did anything bad to him.But why is he treating me like I am rubbish?If anything I should be the one getting all upset and ugly

The relationship may be officially over, but you're both still busy annoying each other. Relax and let it go. Give him the keysm and unlokc your own future without him

Posted by: Dineo | 2008/09/09

Send the driver or anyone for that matter and I think you still need him babes.
Move on and forget about the poor man

Reply to Dineo
Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/09

Just give him his keys back and move on.Clearly things are not right and it doesn' t appear that he wants the relationship to continue.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: NN | 2008/09/08

I rpelied to hos email and said i do not know why he has an attitude with me. and he said it is not an attitude but rather an annoyance as he wanted his keys back 3 weeks ago. then out of the blue he says - and like you said when you walked out on me - " I do not know why i wated another 13 months on you" .
So i think he is hurt that i said that to him. in all fairness i was very angry when i said that and we have been on and off for 4 years and the past 13 months all i did was try and try and try and he just ,ade not effort what so ever and then still turns around and says that he does not want to marry me anymore.

Reply to NN
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/08

Men are normally like that when they' re hiding something! Just keep your side clean.

Reply to EL