Question
Posted by: unpatient | 2007/11/29

why do we still post here ?

i have post a question 2 weeks ago and still no reply, i can not understand why the dok does not answer us, we can rather open a chatline and answer ourselfs ??

are you girls feeling me

Sorry we do appologise

2
Posted by: flower | 2007/12/10

I agree... i posted a question over 2 months ago that was never answered.

Reply to flower
Posted by: Me too | 2007/11/30

I agree 101% with you, who exectly is responsible for this forum? We are posting question and expect answer. But what do we get? Empty responces. I think even people who pages through this forum (with the same problems), expect to find answers. This is really not the forum to be in.

Reply to Me too